Group Critical Illness
Every 34 seconds, an American suffers a heart attack. Every 40 seconds, someone in the US has a stroke. National average is that 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed with cancer. You can’t predict the future, but you can plan for it. A Critical Illness Plan may include coverage for cancer, heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, transplant, wellness checkups and more.
- Guaranteed Issue Coverage for minimum participation, meaning no medical questions to answer
- Coverage available for spouse and child(ren)
- Benefits are paid regardless of any other coverage. In most cases, benefits are paid directly to you the employee
- Coverage may be continued
- Coverage afforded may include: heart attack, stroke, cancer, advanced kidney failure etc.