Every 10 minutes, more than 700 Americans suffer an injury severe enough to seek medical help. With off the job accident insurance, you can find peace of mind.
- Guaranteed Issue Coverage, meaning no medical questions to answer
- Coverage available for spouse and child(ren)
- Premiums are affordable and are conveniently payroll deducted
- Pay for coverages are paid directly to you, the employee. You determine how to use the funds
Even when we live well, accidents happen. We never know when or where they will occur.
Accident insurance from Allstate Benefits pays a cash benefit to the insured for a covered accident or injury and can help pay expenses such as copays, deductibles and treatment. Accident coverage can help pick up where other insurance leaves off. Coverage may also include:
Benefit Enhancement Rider
The Benefit Enhancement Rider provides additional coverage that corresponds with many health care-related procedures when an accident or injury occurs.
- Coverage available for the insured or the entire family
- Benefits are paid directly to the insured unless assigned to someone else
- Premiums are affordable
*These policies have exclusions and limitations, may have reductions of benefits at specific ages, and may not be available for sale in all states. For costs and complete details contact your Allstate Benefits Representative.
*This coverage does not constitute comprehensive health insurance coverage (often referred to as “major medical coverage”) and does not satisfy the requirement of minimum essential coverage under the Affordable Care Act.